Advances in Continuous and Discrete Models: Theory and Modern Applications now accepts a broader range of high-quality original research and survey articles covering algorithmic and analytical developments in numerical analysis, differential equations, control, optimization, data driven modelling and scientific computing. We are also considering submissions connecting mathematical research to applications such as signal and image processing, mathematical biology and bioengineering, material science, and computer vision.
This title change marks a new exciting chapter for the journal and with the expanded aims and scope we also welcome a new editorial board led by Editors-in-Chief Prof. Harbir Antil, Prof. Xue-Cheng Tai and Prof. Enrique Zuazua. You can learn all about the new board and scope here.
To submit a paper, please follow the “submit manuscript” button on the journal website. You can find further details on submissions guidelines here.
Submissions accepted for publication will also benefit from the following advantages:
- High global visibility and international multidisciplinary readership
- Rapid publication with rigorous editorial and peer-review process
- Article-level metrics available, allowing you to track the impact of your work
- Fully open access with all articles freely available to read
- Authors retain copyright under a Creative Commons license and articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed